RockPoint Church Re-opening Guidelines
AS OF MAY 24TH, 2020
- In this initial phase of reopening, we will only meet live for our Sunday worship experience. There will be no Children’s Church, Youth Group meeting, Sunday School classes, or other services or gatherings in the church until further notice. Weekly Life Group meetings will continue to meet virtually – please connect with us if you’re not already plugged in. First Friday Communion Services will be done at home by families until further notice.
- If you are sick or experiencing any of the COVID_19 related symptoms, we respectfully ask that you stay home and join our online community for at least 14 days for the date of your first symptoms.
- The church will be cleaned and sanitized after every Sunday service.
- Masks will be provided to guests, as needed, but members are asked to please remember to bring your own masks or other personal protection equipment you wish to use.
- If you are in a high-risk group or you do not feel comfortable returning to the Church at this time, we invite you to join our online worship services via our Website, Facebook Live or YouTube.
- Social distancing guidelines require that everyone maintain a 6 foot distance from each other to prevent the spread of the virus. Seating in the church sanctuary and overflow area have been arranged to ensure adherence to these guidelines. Please do not move or rearrange seating and keep these guidelines in mind when interacting with others while at on the Church premises.
- Family members may sit together if seating is available upon your arrival.
- Members and guests are encouraged to use online giving via the church website for Tithes and Offerings at https://www.therockpointchurch.org/give/ . You may also give during the service by completing an offering envelope located in your seat pocket. The offering box will be located at the entrance to the Sanctuary to drop off your Tithes and Offerings. Thank you for your obedience to the Lord and for your continued generosity.
NOTE: Please keep a copy for your reference and feel free to provide a copy to your invited guests.