Root Down, Fruit Up
14 For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. (2 Corinthians 5:14-15, NIV)
18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 16:18-19)
And the surviving remnant of the house of Judah shall again take root downward and bear fruit upward. (2 Kings 19:30)
Our Vision – To transform lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Mission –To connect people with God, Others and Destiny.
- Domestic Social activism
- International Global Missions – Grace Project:
Assist the poor, especially to widows and orphans.
Care for the sick, and
Educate the next generation.
- Actively Recruit disciples
- Spiritual awakening/Revival –
- Acquiring a state-of-the-art building for God –
- A place of prayer – God’s house shall be called a house of prayer…
- A building with capacity to accommodate a thousand worshipers
- A place to train and equip God’s people with skills to succeed – financial training, business startup programs,
- Community programs
- Counseling offices, and Food pantry…